just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, April 20, 2013

At the Craft Fair

So I didn’t post a sample last night because…. I worked late getting my things together for the craft fair today.

I brought some of my cards that I’ve demoed in the past along with a make-and-take card for the visitors.

I figured you might like to see what you were missing out on if you didn’t stop by Winking smile

Here is my little card – picture was taken right here at the craft fair:

craft fair

Not sure how well the texture showed up on the picture, so here is a close up for you:

closeup

I just L-O-V-E the look and feel of textured cardstock!

And look… there is a new butterfly that matches our elegant butterfly punch! It is part of the “Best of Butterflies” stamp set that came out this month! It’s available until March next year…

Supplies used:

Best Of Butterflies, Item #133345  $14.95

Best Of Butterflies Clear-mount Stamp Set

Elegant Butterfly Punch, #127526 $15.95
elegant butterfly

 

Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Item #127023  $8.95

Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

Sassy Salutations, Item #126707  $17.95

Sassy Salutations Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper, Item #131021  $10.95

Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper

Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes, Item #107311  $5.95 (for 20 cards and envies!!!)

Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes - by Stampin' Up!

The greeting and butterfly were stamped in Cherry Cobbler… This is such a quick little card to make, but with a little embossing and popped up butterfly it looks like you spent more time than you did…

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you for demonstrating at our craft fair. I think everyone really enjoyed your make and take. Ladies, you missed a good time. Dillie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!