just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blooming with Kindness

This is such a calm card, exactly what I needed today.  It has a perfect balance of texture, pattern, colors and layout…

DSC_0017

I had a great time making this card at convention. So easy and quick to make but has a very striking look!

Supplies used:

Blooming With Kindness, Item #126422  $16.95

Blooming with Kindness Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Basic Pearls Jewel Accents, Item #119247 $4.95

basic pearls

Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Item #127749 $7.95

chevron

2012-2014 In Color Paper Stack, Item #126910  $21.95

2012-2014 In Color Paper Stack

Cardstock:

Naturals White, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit

Ink:

Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit

 

Oh and some of you don’t follow me on Facebook… so you may not have seen our pictures from the Furry 5K walk last weekend. I though I should share…

Rob and Galena made it on the front page of the sport section (Ledger Enquirer) with this shot:

Rob & Galena at the 5K

And here are some group shots. With our friends Lyla and Sienna with their humans Windi and Jim… having a good time on the walk.

Claudia & Galena at 5K

Coming through the finish line. Just look at my little puppy Winking smile

Rob Claudia Annie Galena and Friends

Looking forward to next year’s walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!