just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge, Week 10

I did it – I did it!!! I made my Christmas card for my challenge!

Let me show you:

christmas 8

I totally LOVE how it turned out! And the best part - I’ll have FOUR of this card in one swoop. Because… it is a hybrid card! Meaning I did the Cardinal and layer with the DSP strip on the bottom in My Digital Studio. Printed the pieces die cut the Cardinal layer and cut and distressed the background layer. The only thing stamped is the greeting. The ribbon and pearls are “real” and also the Artichoke label behind the greeting/image layer. So much fun!

This is the digital set I’ve used. A Cardinal Christmas Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download  #123966    $1.95

A Cardinal Christmas Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download

You can see that the whole image is one color. But we now can color in individual areas on a stamp in several different colors! See here:

close

I colored the image digitally in Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sued (feet), Chocolate Chip and Raspberry Ripple. Did I mention that I LOVE My Digital Studio? LOL.

The DSP strip came from the digi kit: Christmas Cocoa Ii Digital Kit - Digital Download, #120880  $9.95

Christmas Cocoa II Digital Kit - Digital Download - by Stampin' Up!

Regular Supplies:

Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Item #127003  $24.95

Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies

Petite Pairs, Item #122497  $20.95

image

 

Basic Pearls Jewel Accents, Item #119247 $4.95

basic pearls

Cherry Cobbler 1/2 Inch Scallop Dots Ribbon, Item #124138  $7.95

Cherry Cobbler 1/2 Inch Scallop Dots Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!

Cardstock:

Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Naturals Ivory

Ink:

Early Espresso

 

Oh and good news from the home front!

 

Ever wish you had more money to spend on Stampin’ Up! products? Consider it done. Between April 15 and May 30 we have two ways for you to earn more Stampin’ Up! “money,” which means more free products for you!

  1. Host a $350 party and earn an additional $30 in FREE products!
  2. Join Stampin’ Up! and get an extra $30 for your Starter Kit!

Contact me if you would like to book a party or become a demonstrator…

1 comment:

  1. Love the card & thx for reminder on the download- great price for that set!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!