just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, April 1, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge, Week 8

Today is Monday, yes. BUT I didn’t get a chance yesterday to post my Christmas card… too busy… you know how it goes at times. But I do have my card for you!

Here it is:

DSC_0002

Now that I took the picture and look at it here, I think my snowflake almost looks like a spider web…. hmmmm. Didn’t mean to do that. Let’s pretend I didn’t just say that and it really is a snowflake!

Supplies used:

Spring Surprise Clear-Mount Bundle, Item #133899  $23.95

Spring Surprise Clear-mount Bundle

Snowflake Soiree (still available in the Spring catalog even), Item #127925  $21.95

Snowflake Soiree Clear-Mount Stamp Set

 

1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Item #127811  $15.95

image

 

Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Item #127751 $7.95

fancy fan

 

Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper, Item #131021  $10.95

 

Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper

 

Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents, #119246 $4.95
basic rhinestones

Cardstock:

Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler

Ink:

Cherry Cobbler, Black StazOn

 

OK that’s it for today, I better run… Stamp Club is about to start….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!