just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Desktop Calendar Case + MDS = awesome

I just LOOOOOVVVVE when things work out the way I had envisioned  them! It’s not always of course, but when it happens, it makes me happy, happy, happy! (had to sneak my favorite Duck Commander quote in here).

So I wanted to make a gift for me stamp club members since today a new round is starting up. And by my title, you might guessed it already. Yes, I made them Desktop calendars!

Here is a “group shot”:

DSC_0001

 

And here is a better picture of one open and one with back facing up in front of the open one:

DSC_0002

And here you have  a glimpse of the inserts:

DSC_0003

I totally love MDS, but I think I have told you that maybe once or twice Winking smile  But what I love about MDS is that you can customize anything! I made the pages but starting with a blank page in the size of 4 by 7.25. Then I added the Calendars and decorated. The little colored dot each month, marks the day of the meeting… Once I was ready to print, I simply told MDS that I wanted 2 on a page… Easy, peasy!

Then cut them down (following the lines that I printed on each page in pale gray) and put them in the cases.

Can’t wait to hand them out… Of course I will have done that by the time you read this, since I am going to schedule this post so the ladies will have a little surprise when they come over tonight!

Here is what I used:

Desktop Display Calendar Case, Item #127033  $1.95

Desktop Display Calendar Case

#130647       or     #130646

image

or you could just give it a try for free for 30 days…. click here:

image

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!