just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Guest Bloggers

Hi Guys! As you are reading this I am on my way to Fiji.

Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa

I still can’t believe that I am going on such a dream vacation – thanks to Stampin’ Up! and most importantly, thanks to YOU! I so appreciate each and every one of you!

While I am gone, you still need to come back to the blog and check out the wonderful posts that my little helpers are going put up. See, I “recruited” a talented group of ladies and made them guest bloggers for the time that I am gone.

I told the ladies to share whatever THEY wanted to. I even said it is OK to use retired items.. so you can see a good use for what you may already own. And lastly I told them not to worry about listing each item with picture and all like I do. After all, the ladies are doing us a favor…

Here is the schedule:

  1. 4/26 Theresa
  2. 4/27 Joy
  3. 4/28 Kim
  4. 4/29 Adriane
  5. 4/30 Gwen
  6. 5/1 Hillary
  7. 5/2 Joy
  8. 5/3 Sharon
  9. 5/4 Heidi
  10. 5/5 Theresa
  11. 5/6 Adriane

I am going to do a very quick intro so you know who is “talking” to you sort of speak.

This is Theresa:

theresa_thumb[1]

with her wonderful kids. And I hear some of them love to craft as much as she does Winking smile. Theresa is part of the Monday #2 stamp club.

This is Joy:

Joy is our artsy friend. She can draw and loves to work with mixed medium and digital scrapbooking. Joy is part of the Tuesday stamp club.

This is Kim:

kim

Kim is artsy as well and very busy bee all the times… from organizing Warm Up America meetings to gardening and of course stamping. She is part of the Thursday stamp club.

This is Adriane:

adriane

Adriane LOVES to run, so I am glad I was able to catch her for this job Winking smile She started out to with a little stamping and is now pretty involved with My Digital Studio.

This is Gwen:

gwen

Gwen has been stamping for quite some time. She was/is pretty involved with a card ministry for her church. I am saying was/is because even though she moved to Florida she is still keeping up with with it long-distance. Gwen is part of the Monday stamp club.

This is Hillary:

hillary

Hillary is the “new kid on the block” – sort of. She has been stamping a little over a year and recently joined the Thursday stamp club. She gave it a try to be a demo but life got too busy and she’d rather join us for just the fun of it. Sorry Hillary about cropping your hubby out like that, but it’s the only photo I had access to.

This is Sharon:

sharon_pic

Sharon is a sweetie. Can you picture her in a military uniform? Nope, me neither, BUT she used to be in the Army. We all thank her for her service and are glad she joined the Thursday stamp club!

This it Heidi:

heidi

Heidi is a scrapbooker first and then crafter. I am sure we will see some traditional and also digital work from her. And maybe even a picture or 2 of her dog snowflake Winking smile

 

I can’t wait to see what those talented ladies will come up with and share with us. Please try and comment on their blog entries to show them the support they deserve.

Thanks in advance to all of you for helping me out and keeping our stamping friends entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!