just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, May 19, 2013

A modern Christmas Card

No… I am NOT back in the swing of things to the fullest yet. Meaning, I didn’t get to make a Christmas card for my own challenge yet. BUT I thought I should at least share one today… maybe that’ll get me inspired for next week.

The card I am sharing is from the convention swap and was designed by Roxanna McCulloch.

DSC_0053

I just love the modern look of this card, don’t you?!

Supplies used:

Four Seasons, Hostess only stamp set

image

More Merry Messages, Item #126402  $24.95

image

Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Item #117335 $7.95

polka dots folder

Scallop Trim Border Punch, Item #118402  $15.95

scallop trim punch

1 Inch Circle Punch, Item #119868  $12.95

image

1-1/4 Inch Circle Punch, Item #119861 $15.95

image

1-3/4 Inch Scallop Circle Punch, Item #119854  $16.95

image

Cardstock:

Whisper White, Real Red, Garden Green

Ink:

Real Red, Basic Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!