just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Unusual Color Combo = I Like!

Well today’s card has a somewhat unusual color combo (I think), but I really like it! Hence the title..

See for yourself:

DSC_0033

This is another card from the shoebox swap at convention and is not a color combo I could ever come up with. That’s why I love participating at these swaps. They always give me great inspiration!

What I like best on this card is the faded look of the flower. The blossom was inked up in So Saffron first and then some Pumpkin Pie ink was sponged onto the center of the rubber stamp using a sponge dauber.

Supplies used:

Blooming With Kindness, Item #126422  $16.95

Blooming with Kindness Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Scallop Trim Border Punch, Item #118402  $15.95

scallop trim punch

Early Espresso 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Item #126871  $4.95

Early Espresso 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

Cardstock:

So Saffron, Early Espresso, Pacific Point, Whisper White.

Ink:

So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point Marker, Cajun Craze Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!