just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, June 13, 2013

May Stamp-a-Stack, Card #1

I know I am a little late with sharing last month’s Stamp-a-Stack, but better late than never, right?!
This is card #1, which used a stamp that is now retired (sniff)…
quint-essential flower
BUT you could also use this one instead:
Five-Way Flower
Five-Way Flower, Item #131088  $9.95
I also used these items:
Simply Sketched, Hostess Only Set
image
Whisper White 5/8 Inch Organza Ribbon, Item #114319  $5.95
image
Magnetic Platform, Item #130658  $39.395
Magnetic Platform
Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Item #129267  $14.95
bitty banners
The texture folder is retired too, but you could use this one: Beautifully Baroque Textured Impressions, Item #130917  $7.95
Beautifully Baroque Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Stampin' Distress Tool, Item #127562  $4.95
Stampin' Distress Tool
Cardstock:
Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Summer Starfruit
Ink:
Chocolate Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!