just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, August 2, 2013

Winner and Digital Sample

This week I am a little behind… so I decided to combine the announcement of the winner of the club swap card and the Digital Wednesday… and show you this:

congrats on blog-001

Here are the results of the voting

vote_july

And the winning entry was Card #1:

dillie

Thanks all for participating and casting your vote!

Now back to the digital part… Don’t forget that each Tuesday, new content is added to the website. This week I chose this download:

About To Blossom August Kit -- Digital Download

image

Lots and lots of pretty papers, stamp, and not to talk about the 60 (sixty!) embellishments. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!