just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

FESTIVE FLURRY ORNAMENT KIT

Oh MY! I have to tell you about the newest kit. I just came out today and is only available until supplies last. Last year’s kit sold out FAST! So don’t wait…

festive flurry kit

Add a little festive flare to your holiday decorating with our new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! Top presents, embellish cards, create a wintery garland, or trim the tree. How you use them is up to you!

The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including

  • 10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
  • Printed cardstock - die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
  • Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (40)

Product name:  Festive Flurry Ornament Kit Item #135813, Price $14.95

Watch the video:

You can place your order online in my store, OR if you read this in time… you can contact me before noon on 11/13/2013 and I can add it to a club order that’s going in that day to save you a little on shipping…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!