just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Clearance Rack Blitz– Great items up to 80% off

clearance

You do NOT want to wait, these items are only available while supplies last!

Here is a small little glance of what’s available:

blitz

If some of you had wanted to get the awesome Tabletop Paper Cutter and missed out because it retired… today could be your lucky day. It is on the list! WOW, what a deal at $27.59.

But of course it does not stop there… there are many more items on the list, they just didn’t fit on my screen!

So don’t wait, pull up the list and do some shopping for yourself, you deserve it! So you don’t lose time and miss out, I ‘d suggest you place an online order on my website. If you need help, please contact me via cell or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!