just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Monster Hugs, and sneak peek!

Hi guys, today I am sharing with you the card that I made for the December Downline Meeting.

It’s so stinkin’ adorable, if I can say so myself…

Here it is:

DSC_0008

Don’t you just LOVE that cute monster and how he is hugging the note…

Here is a view with the note open:

DSC_0009

 

If you look closely, you can spy a new texture folder that will be available very soon!!!! It’s awesome!

A little word a bout the Monster Hugs cards… when I saw them first I thought I would not need them… I was thinking literally Valentine’s Day only… So wrong! If you wanted to use them for treats only, you can still give it to any occasion… even pet treats! But I really like that I can use them on cards too!

Here are the details for those little cuties:

monster_girl

monster_boy

And if you want some of them, get them NOW! They are only available until 1/27/14 or until supplies run out… They are a great value at $5.95 for 18 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!