just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Santa-tizers

I always try to make a little gift for Christmas for my current stamp club members to show them my appreciation.

This year I came across these totally neat little hand sanitizers in a santa box (Original idea by fellow demo Jan Farring ). I just knew that’s what I wanted to make and bought the sanitizers. Then when I started to work on the first one, it hit me that this would be a LOT of scoring and cutting…etc.

So I am very excited to report that this did not make me change my plan but to put my thinking hat on! I had the measurements for  the box, I figured I’d try to make a template in the program to use with my electronic cutter. AND I was able to do that. YAY!!!!

I am sure I was only able to do that because it such a simple little box Winking smile

Look how cute this little army of boxes looks – work in progress:

20131213_135731

Now let me show you the finished little box:

santatizer

I also know that not all of you have a cutter like that and might want to make one or a few yourself. So I took a screen shot of the template that has the numbers on it. See here:

santa box

In case the screen shot is to blurry, here is the info typed out!

Box:
Cut a piece of real red card stock 5 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Score lengthwise 2-1/4" and 3-1/4"
Turn your card stock and score again 1" and 2-1/2"

Belt:
Cut Basic Black Card Stock 5 1/2" x 3/4"
Attach to box with sticky strip tape.
Punch out a Petite Curly Label Punch from Silver Glimmer Paper. 
Using a 1" Punch, punch out around the Petite Curly Label Punch

The word Santa-tizer, I’ve created in “My Digital Studio” and punched out with the word window punch (left aligned). Feel free to print those directly on our Whisper White CS from here

tizer_click

I hope this will inspire you to make some too… they are great little gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!