just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

NEW customer swap group

This month was the first month, we’ve tried out something new. One of my stampers that just recently moved to the area, mentioned she used to participate in monthly swaps and misses those. So I thought, let’s start up a group here. For that I’ve started a Facebook group, posted the info and took sign ups. The theme was “Feminine Birthday Cards” and were due in my hands on the 15th. The cards are swapped out and I can share the photos with you all to enjoy. The are in no specific order, only sorted by names… done by my computer… don’t forget, you can click on each sample to get a larger view!

Allysha:

allysha

 

Joan:

joan

 

Kim E.:

kim e

 

Kimberly D.:

kimberly d

 

Robin:

robin

 

Sandy:

sandy

 

Sherri:

sherri

 

I am so very proud of all you guys! Those cards are AWESOME! And the great thing is that each one of you now has an assortment of cards ready to send out one when you need it! I hope you’ve had fun and you and others will continue to participate in this monthly swap. It is not an obligation you have to do each month, you can sign up as you see fit and have time Winking smile

Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!