just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, June 27, 2014

My Digital Studio, Paper Pumpkin and Silhouette Cameo = Heaven!

Oh boy I just REALLY love when my favorite things work so well together!

You may wonder, what now… Well, I am excited to tell you that I created a Logo in My Digital Studio, opened it in the Silhouette Cameo Software… sized it down and added a cut box around it AND added scallops (several circles side by side… welded to the box)… Then the best of it… I used the print and cut function AND it worked perfectly. Can you tell that I am just a bit excited?!

Here is the finished project:

20140627_200211

See that cute little tote with the handles, strings and clothe pins? That was a Paper Pumpkin Kit one month… I may not always use the kits right away, but sure am glad to have my own subscription, you can get one too or give as gift! See here!

In case you wonder what is in the little tote… some small fliers to hand out to other Great Dane or Giant Breed Dog owners so they can join us on Facebook and come meet with our dogs for play dates. My talented Friend Theresa is selling Greeting Cards at Market Days downtown Columbus and offered to have them there… How nice of her! I also put some tiny dog bones in the tote to hand out to the furry friends Winking smile

Oh and if you are local and have one of the bigger dogs like we do, come check us out on Facebook, click on pic:

great danes page_NEW

We are meeting tomorrow morning at 9am at Britt David Ball Park, on the practice field…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!