just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Work of Art

… is one of the hottest new stamp sets in the new catalog. Matter of fact it seems to be on backorder still. Sorry Becky for not getting it in for you yet…

For my downline meeting this month I made this card:

claudia1

And few weeks ago we had card requests for some of our young service men and this is the version that I mailed out to one of them.

Claudia2

Note, I didn’t use the heart on the flag since I don’t know him all that well… I didn’t want to scare him Winking smile   I simply used my blender pen and doodled stars onto the inked up stamp and removed ink… Once stamped I drew over them with a sparkle pen.

Looking back, I like the version with the heart on it better, but only because I stamped off every other red strip and that helps the sentiment to come out better! A little distressing around the edges of the white layer, just gives it that rugged look that I wanted…

Supplies used:

 

Come back tomorrow and you will see lots more red/white/blue creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!