just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, August 7, 2014

July Swap Winner

We have a winner! See here:

july votes

This shows that entry #5 won! And it was this card:

kimberly both - Copy

This unique card was created by Kimberly D. – she is part of our Thursday stamp club group… congratulations Kimberly… watch your email for your gift Winking smile

Thanks for voting and showing your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!