just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, January 16, 2015

Cheerful Critters

and no, I am not talking about my dogs this time! LOL

It’s the cute new stamp set in the Occasions Catalog. You can find it here on page 14!

It just makes me smile! Not only because those critters are so cute, but because they are perfect for our Blendabilities! And if you’re like me, just getting used to them, it’s not too much to color in!

cheerful critters

See…. no lines… all smooth! That alone makes me very happy, as I could not do that with regular markers. Don’t forget that you need to use the black Memento Ink pad so the lines won’t bleed (do not use our regular black or StazOn!)…

Did you notice that we have 4 more NEW sets in the same catalog? They can be found on page 32!

And don’t forget that during Sale-a-Bration you can even earn the ones from the main catalog for FREE! How cool is that!

If you already own some, I challenge to start small and make a little tag or small card using your Blendies and share with me… Email me, so I can post for others to see too.

Oh and if you never checked out the weekly deals (coming out every Tuesday), then you really need to this week… especially if you held off getting the angled tag topper punch!

unnamed

Here are the supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!