just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, April 10, 2015

Playing Catch up!

I have to admit I’ve been neglecting to post to my blog quite a bit. So I promise I will do better… the posts may just be very short and to the point so we all can take a looksy and go on with our busy schedules…

That being said, let’s show the first one. It’s a Thank you card I made a while back for my stamp club orders.

20150212_161640

The funny thing is… that this card was made for leftovers from one of the November Stamp-a-Stack cards…which I also forgot to post. So here is a quick look:

604134_10153376121919741_5669082041536583826_n

Sooo keep your pre-cut cardstock handy and re-purpose!

Supplies used in the Thank You card:

 

Don’t forget, today you can still place an order online and get FREE shipping!

free shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!