just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Aloha from Honolulu

.... Or almost anyways! Today starts my  vacation, YAY! And it is thanks to YOU and Stampin' Up! I do love my job and appreciate your continued support! Without you, I would not be able to earn incentives like this trip! Thank you so much!  Please read further down too, to get the info on my blog assistants..

Today I am going to share the items we got for our trip. I got them of course a couple of weeks back, but saved to show them off until today!
















Inside a fedex envelope, I got this beautiful burlap envelope. It's big!

And it held these items:

















Our own little SU travel guide (things to know, events etc...), our travel documents (not pictured), name tags and luggage tags.

Those luggage tags are the most beautiful ones I have ever seen!




















They are leather and embroidered. So I am NOT going to put them on while we are travelling, since I don't want to chance them getting lost!

Doesn't Stampin' Up! just treat us well! They really do!  More on how... while on the trip. But I will post the via Facebook since I am not sure how much internet access I will have. If you don't use Facebook, but would like to see, you can keep coming back to my blog and see info on the right side bar...

While I am gone, the blog will NOT be on vacation LOL. I've got some help from a group of very talented stampers. I call them my blog assistants! If all goes as planned, there will be a blog post every day for you! Let me introduce the girls...in no particular order... So you know who's talking to you each day ;-)

Robin (Monday #2 Club):






Sammy (Tuesday Club):






Nance (Tuesday Club):





Sandra (Thursday Club):









Theresa (Monday #2 Club)









 Allysha (Tuesday Club):











Sharon (Thursday Club):








Joy (Tuesday Club):























So please be sure and come back every day, I am sure the girls will post some great stuff. And I know each one has their own different style so you are going to be in for a treat! Also, please be son kind and comment on their posts to show them some love, OK?!

THANKS for post for me girls! Can't wait to see it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!