just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Moon Lake = Masculine Birthday Card

Before I left on my trip, I needed a masculine Birthday card... This is what I came up with:






















The bird image was stamed in black StazOn ink onto Watercolor Paper and colored in with my AquaPainter. I've added a soft blue area around the whole image so that the background would not be THAT white.

The feather was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink onto Vellum CS and heat set... then die cut.... The banner cut on the greeting layer was done by hand... yes one can do that if in a pinch and the right punch is not accessible LOL A little bit of texture background and some hand tearing of CS on the side and we have a manly card! The funny thing... the theme for my customer swaps is also masculine birthday cards... so I will be posting those in a day or so!



 
Supplies used (printable list on bottom left):



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!