just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, May 9, 2015

To the best friend I've ever had

.... this is such a GREAT sentiment, and I am sure all of us have a friend that deserves a card with it on it!














I had wanted to make a card with the striped scallop thinlit like this for a long time. So I finally did it an like it! I've cut it once in Early Espresso in it's entirety and 2 more times smaller in Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana so I would have the pieces to fill in to spots. So I started to do that and my, it was harder that I thought to decide where to put these little buggers LOL.

BTW - the ribbon goes around the card front through the inside on a card that opens like a book not to the top. And to make that work, I've punched a small circle into the spine of it! See:










I might have gone a little label layering crazy, but wanted it to stand out a bit better, and think it does now...

I hope this card inspires you to pull out that fancy thinlit and play with it too!







Supplies used (printable list on bottom left):

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!