just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tropical Background



Today I was in the mood to make a brayered background that is supposed to look like a tropical sunset... What do you think, did it work?




I made myself use bright colors and do like how it turned out ;-) I started on one side to apply Bermuda Bay ink in several layers with the brayer... then I added a few layers of Island Indigo ink over it, but didn't roll it down as far... On the opposite side, I've used Tangerine Tango.... then I stamped the greeting and swirls in black Memento ink and sponged the edges.
The butterfly was die cut from black cardstock and the edges sponged in white. I did cut off the portions where it extends over the edge of the card so it will fit in a regular envelope.


Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!