just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, July 4, 2015

No stamping today

Happy 4th of July to everyone. Since I've shared my card with you a couple of days ago, I figured I'd share a non stamping related item today. Most of you might not even spend time on the computer and that is GOOD. Go out, have fun and spend time with friends and/or family...

Which brings me to my project. When we go out on the boat and have fun, we bring out "floaties" and since we all have the same ones, I made us some "tags" so we can take home our own...


Front view:




Back view:


Nothing fancy... just a little vinyl cut with the Cameo. But it still had to have some style LOL...

Here is what our group of floats look like when we get them ready




And all hooked together, waiting for their passengers 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!