just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Powerful Watermelon Wonder

I guess I was influenced by the watermelon that I've been eating on since yesterday.... 'Cause when I sat down to make a card for today... all of the sudden it was very powerful all in Watermelon Wonder.


And do you know how hard it is NOT to use a butterfly stamp and/or punch with this textured Background? But I was determined ;-)
Speaking of the background... to make the butterflies stand out more, I simply brayered Watermelon Wonder ink over the raised texture...

And in case you're wondering how I made those labels so long... Here is a visual for you:


Then I placed both on the cutting mat and ran at the same time


BUT when you do that trick, be sure to NOT roll your platform completely through, or it will make an indentation where the CS is sitting on top of the framelit. Only roll it through the BigShot until you can feel it going over the front portion and then rewind it!




Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Love the colors. Dillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your little tips and tricks......thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!