just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, August 30, 2015

By the Tide

Today I am posting a card that I've made a while back! Actually I think it was last year at convention during the shoe box swap. This is my favorite card and I put it aside for "later". But now it's the time to share!


Tips:
- The center background was lightly brayered in Pool Party ink and then the script was stamped over in the same color for a very subtle print...
- All the other images were stamped in Soft Suede ink and then lightly sponged to achieve that soft look
- the touch of glitter makes this card very special... 

LOVED making it!

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!