just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New Product Review - Precision Base Plate

In the upcoming Holiday catalog, Stampin' Up! is offering a new tool to us. It is called "Precision Base Plate". And it is used for those thinlits with intricate cuts... At convention (I watched some online) it was said that it should eliminate all those wax paper/dryer sheet sandwiches. You know me, I like to try out these things for you so we can see. And today, I did just that.

Here is my little video (if you don't care about that, and just want to see a project, please be sure to scroll down)



So in short, I think it worked pretty well with this detailed thinlit! Of course I am still going to test it with the word die cuts and such... and will report then!

But here is a project I made with the Butterfly, can't let it go to waste now, can we?!



























Since I've use a 4 by 6 card from the Project Life kit, I had to adjust my card accordingly and made it 6 1/2 by 4 1/2 when closed. And that called for a custom made envelope. I used our new lightweight envelope paper for that. We have that in our new in-colors and the neutrals in the catalog. Gotta get the neutrals still!




















Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!