just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, August 7, 2015

Oh how I love to brayer

I am not kidding! Every time I use my brayer for even the simplest background like on this card it just makes my day better.

Here is a pretty simple card for you:



This is another card that makes me go "awwww", I exhale and feel calm ;-) Don't we all need that feeling every now and then? So if you feel stressed, make a calm card ... it works!

I have to make a confession... I've had the stamp set "Lovely as a Tree" ever since it came out, that's been a while... and I didn't even notice that we now have it also in clear-mount.. LOL, that's why you see it listed 2x in the supply list, just to point that face out. So you don't think you have to get it in wood-mount.. if you don't own it yet.

The little wooden embellishment is not from Stampin' Up!, but since we currently don't have something like that I can share my source... It came from Target in the canning area... see very bottom of this post.  I stamped the greeting in black StazOn to be sure that it would not smear.

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!