just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Weekly Christmas Card Promise #2

Just as promised, I am back this week with the next installment of Christmas Cards! BUT, I've used the same stamp set as last week, because it went with what I wanted to do and I just really like that set! At any rate, that should give those of you who own that set some more ideas...

So this is card I came up with using a Project Life card. (Oh and BTW, the patterned tree is heat embossed on this card...)  

I really, really like the black and white look - But as you may know, there is not a second one of the exact same pattern card in the box... and that presented a little problem for me as I wanted to make my set of 4 as promised last week. So I went through the box and found some more cards that I thought would work here.

Here you go:

On the card above, I just put the star on the other tree...

Now we are going on to other colors:



The last one, might be my favorite in a non-traditional color... Bermuda Bay. 




And this will make my count of cards go up to 8! YAY

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!