just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Happy Healing - swap card

Today I wanted to show you another card I've received from the swap I've participated in. This card was created by Kitty H., a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator.


At first look one might think it's a simple card. But that is only true to a certain degree.... until you notice all the little details. Like sponging the edges in Crumb Cake, spritzing small speckles in Smokey Slate, building the layers with the leaves stamp and stripes stamp on the left and bottom edge... and not to forget the obvious, the rhinestones and the Jute Ribbon under the banner layers!

She even decorated the inside of the card pretty:



Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!