just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Labor Day!

I just wanted to take a moment to refresh the meaning of Labor Day.. Here is the official definition:

Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.

So happy Labor Day to all that contributed.

And now a play on the word "labor"... I thought it was fitting to post a baby card...


This is a card I've received in a swap that I've participated in recently. It was created by the talented demo Marilyn SanClemente. I love the special fold of this card... it's not to crazy but different enough... it can be duplicated fairly easy!



Here are some quick details for you:

The card base (Pool Party) = 8 by 4 1/4, scored at 3
The opening card (Watermelon Wonder) = 3 by 8, scored at 4
All DSP and CS layers are 1/4 inch smaller than the layer that they are on


Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!