just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Cozy Christmas

Today's share is a card I've received in a swap. I like the combination of vintage and fun that was created here:


The card was created by fellow demo Carren, and I think she came up with a darling card! I also wanted to point out the cute button embellishment that she used. It's one of the "Home for Christmas Designer Buttons". See:



And just in case you are wondering how she  did those fancy corners on the greeting layer.. Well, it's a framelit! Yep there is a framelit for that LOL, they are called "Tags & Labels". They have been on my wishlist for a while and may just have gotten moved to the very top!

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!