just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, October 23, 2015

Elegant Look

So if you just looked at yesterday's card and then see today's, you might think I have split personality. Nope, I promise... It's just me, myself and Claudia...

After the bright pink yesterday, I simply needed a more subdued color combo today! See:


I layered a piece of the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum over Very Vanilla CS and WOW, it's gorgeous!


The leaf was stamped in white craft ink onto Early Espresso CS, heat-set... not embossed... so it would have the subtle look and not be shiny, so the Vellum is still the star of the card!

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!