just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Today I am going to share with you last month's Paper Pumpkin kit, which I just put together yesterday... I know, I know. BUT in my defense, I didn't need it any sooner than for the Halloween get together tonight!

Here is the group:



I think those treats are just the cutest and Stampin' Up! did a great job with that kit. Everything was pr-cut, even the adhesive strips applied so we could easily wrap the fringed strip around the fringed gift bag. ! I stamped the little tags this way, 'cause I love the hat and pumpkin:




I addition to the kit supplies I used my own ink pads in Pumpkin Pie and Elegant Eggplant... but they included a ink spot in Cajun Craze, so one could use just that...

If you'd ever like to give Paper Pumpkin a try you can do that here!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!