just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, October 18, 2015

I'm here for you

Today I was in the mood for a black and white card again... because, I had another element left over that I could not discard of. I had stamped a leaf in black StazOn ink onto Vellum CS and die-cut, but then didn't use it for that other project. And put it in my little box of things for a later time.

Here is what I used it on today:


It's a simple, no fuss...but elegant card... The only thing special is what I did to the Vellum. See a close-up:



I had stamped it... then flipped it over and worked on the back... using my stylus, "scratching" the design into it while it was on a foam mat...


Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!