just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, October 9, 2015

Limited Supplies, but elegant!

Or so I think at least! Today I wanted to make a Thank You card that needed to be masculine and elegant. So I really didn't want to use and of the animal stamps. And thought it was time to make a black and white card!

Here it is:



Since it is VERY difficult to adhere things to the glimmer paper and the letters are so small and narrow, where I could not use dimensionals or even mini glue dots... I decided to use the negative cut... and like it! Now I have the letters left over and I can make another card and won't use glimmer paper as background... then I can use our nifty new fine-tip glue pen. Be on the look out...

PS: if you wonder how I got them so straight while cutting... I cheated and drew a pencil line on a piece of typing paper that's the same size as the CS, placed that paper on the CS, placed the letters on the line and secured them with post-it sticky paper... 

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!