just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Fall colors - YES!

Today I was in the mood for a fall colored card, and started to play around, next thing I knew I was up to my elbows in ink, no kidding...

I'll show you the finished card first:


The large background stamp was inked up in Pumpkin Pie with a brayer. Then I used a sponge dauber and inked up the "Thank You" part in Cherry Cobbler... sponged the edges while I was at it ;-)

Then for the leave... I stamped it in black Stazon and used sponged and inks in Pumpkin Pie Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and a little Delightful Dijon to "color" it in. 


Oh and you might wonder why ink up to my elbows? Well you see I dyed my white ribbon using Cajun Craze re-inker and wasn't very careful when I took it out of the soak and splashed and splattered a bit LOL.

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!