just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Trick or Treat Tombstone

Today the weather is so dreary that it seemed perfect to make "dark" card. I created a tombstone with the ornate tag topper punch!


To make the tombstone stand out a little better, not only did I sponge the edges in black first but I also layered it onto white, well sort of... I punched a 2nd ornate tag topper shape but only used the shaped part on the top, pulled up some and added a thin strip on the bottom.. And I needed to cover up the hole in the top, so I simply added the little spider...

The greeting was inked up with markers in Elegant Eggplan, Old Olive and Pumpking Pie... And who can resist that gorgeous black glimmer paper and the fun spider web doilies?

I had fun making this card and hope it will inspire you to be spooky ;-)

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!