just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wonderland

Today's card came about because I made some extra "sparkle background" yesterday because I couldn't dump out my water/glue mixture that I had left over... so I used it on Night of Navy CS with silver glitter and kept for later...

And just to show you how pretty our silver glimmer paper is, her is a close up for you:


BTW - the background behind the trees was brayered, but you might have guessed that ;-)

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!