just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Customer Swap: Christmas

The theme for this month's swap was Christmas... that way, the ladies had several cards on hand to send out on time.

I will just randomly display them this month. Here we go!

Robin:


Melissa:



Dillie:



Allysha:



Sharon:



Gwen:



Tera:


Sammy:




What a wonderful mixture of cards. Everyone did a fabulous job again! Please be sure to leave some comments to show some love for our talented swappers...

Thanks for participating and stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so pretty and I feel so inspired, I will definitely be CASEing some as I am way behind on cards...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!