just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Happy Accident

LOL on today's card I totally had something go wrong, BUT it looks so neat that I went with it.
I had brayered the background and did dry it with my heat tool, but maybe not long enough, because when I stamped the image and added the white embossing powder the powder stuck everywhere. I used a paint brush to clean the scene up a little and now have a fun effect...



See... so if you ever mess up just re-evaluate the situation before you toss it out. It might just work ;-)

Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!