just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Trees and more Trees

For today's card share I tried something out that I had wanted to do for a very long time! Stamped images behind textures. Way cool!

Here is my quick card:



You may have to click on the photo to see the effect!?

Here is how I did it:
- I brayered Sahara Sand ink onto the inside of the Embossing folder (the side with the label on it)
- Then I stamped the pine trees on that same side in Island Indito
- Then I placed my white cardstock on the opposite side of the folder so it would not smear
- Then I ran it through the BigShot as usual
- Then I smiled big times, because it worked ;-)

I hope you'll give this technique a try soon too. It's so much fun!

Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....I love this so much! I am definitely going to try this. Miss you Claudia!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad this sparks your creativity! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

      Delete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!