just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Honeycomb Happiness

I hope by now you've received both the Occasions Catalog and SALE-A-BRATION cattalog. This is the litte book that every customer can EARN free items from. YAY!

I am showcasing one stamp set today from it. It's called "Honeycomb Happiness" and you can earn it for free, stating 1/5/16... I chose it... because all the rain we're having reminded my of yellow rain boots and rubber ducks... I know, I know... it's a little chick, but that's how my mind worked LOL

Here is the cutie:




I used the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum because that sheet mad me think of cracked egg shells... Just telling you why I did what I did in case the combo seems odd to you. And to point out that just because the winter catty is gone soon that doesn't mean YOU can't keep using those supplies and mix them up!

The Honeycomb embellishment was WHITE, but I spritzed it with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and Daffodil Delight re-inker to dye it yellow. What a fun embellishment, even if used just in the colors they come in!

Supplies used:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!