just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, December 13, 2015

I CASE'd a card and I liked it

When I saw Anna Smith's card I knew right away I wanted to CASE it and give it my twist. So I did that today and absolutely love how it turned out! Thanks Anna for coming up with the concept of Black Carstock with the Winter Wonderland Vellum Stack...

Here is my card:



I stamped the pine trees in VersaMark ink onto the printed Vellum and heat embossed it in gold. If you decide to heat emboss on Vellum Cardstock, just keep in mind that you have to be a little more careful with the heat so it won't warp. Keep the heat gun away a little further...

I put a layer of black cardstock behind the Vellum that I stamped the pine trees on, in the same size. I prevents the gold stripes to show through. I also layered the Vellum banners with white and black cardstock so they would show up a little better...

One last tip... if stamping on any of our foil sheets like the gold one I used here, you want to use StazOn ink so... it will... well... "stay on" ;-) and not smear

I hope you like this card as much as I do.. And don't forget we have some good sale prices right now, so you might want to check out the "Year-End Sale" section in my online store...

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!