just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Just for You... the 2nd fast card

I had sort of hinted that there might be more of the same card, well here is my 2nd version of the striped background paper from the Paper Pumpkin Calendar kit


And you know... the fun part is that most of the flowers I had pre-cut from another time when I didn't know which flowers would go on that card. I just left the extras on my desk... sometimes it pays to be messy... LOL

This time I did not use my glitter pen because I didn't want to take away from the pearls


Don't forget that you ARE allowed to use more than 1 pearl on a flower... like I did on the large one on this card..

Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





In case the Supplies do not appear above... her they are as a pic:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!