just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Sky is the limit

Today's post is going to be FAST, you could say ... I am flying through this on...



Tips:
- I used shimmery white cardstock for the background, because...wait for it.. I didn't notice it when I reached for it... BUT I really  like the subtle sparkle on it now!
- I used the brayer to ink up the raised side of the inside of the World Traveler Embossing folder
- The airplane was stamped in white craft ink onto Night of Navy cardstock and heat set only
- the "heart cloud trail" was stamped in Basic Gray Archival ink and colored in with Aqua Painter and Night of Navy ink

That's it.. Very simple... I hope you like this masculine card...

Oh and BTW, this is a set you can earn free during Sale-a-Bration... BUT only until 2/15/16!

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!