just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, February 5, 2016

You're the best

I love this saying! It's a great one to use to send a quick note to a friend perhaps just to let them know that you appreciate them!

Here is a quick card I made today:



The background paper is a page from the Paper Pumpkin calendar kit again. I thought it was perfect for this scene

The vellum butterfly layer was die cut from the Botanical Gardens stack, which can be earned free from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. This sheet has tiny flowers on it... very cute!

Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!