just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Another cut-apart card

Today's card uses up some of my previously stamp images that I had still on my desk. I'm always happy when I can work leftovers  in and don't have to come up with completely new ideas or have to throw them out. 

So here is the card and it's even in two versions








I know I've posted a cut-apart card before but this time it's not in portrait, it's in landscape ;-)

Base of card is 5 1/2 by 5 3/4, scored at 4 1/4
Bottom Strip is 5 1/2 by 1 1/2
DSP strips 5 1/4 by 1 1/4
Center layer can be any shape/size...




Supplies used:



1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!