just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Can't Thank you enough

Did you miss me or noticed that I posted like very other day instead of very day? If you didn't notice it, well... I am pouting LOL... for those that wondered... everything is just fine. I was just a bit tied up with Tax Prep work.. or the catching up thereof so I can get my taxes done. But I am happy to report that my work is done and I can't wait to get the appointment over with...(next week)

So I was in the mood for a light colored card...




That sentiment is perfect and possibly overlooked because the stamp set is not in a catalog. It's still available online from when the Photopolymer stamp sets were introduced...

Do you like the "watercolor washed" block look? It's so easy! I simply used the lighter color inkpad first and dabbed it directly onto the clear block, then did the same with the darker color. Then I spritzed rubbing alcohol onto it. I did tilt the block to the left and right once so the ink could mix in the middle... then I "stamped" the wet block onto white cardstock. That's it! Of course you may need to heat set it before stamping over it...

Supplies used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!